Digital Transformation: the door to success
Milan, 28 January 2016
No upcoming events.
We are pleased to invite you to an interactive workshop dedicated to digital transformation, which will provide a great platform for an exchange of experiences and lessons learned. Discover flexible BSS/OSS solutions indispensable in the digital era, and secure your position at the core of the digital economy.
Join us at this exciting event to learn how you can benefit from cooperating with Comarch.
The event will concentrate on current industry trends such as M2M, monetization mechanisms, Analyzing Big Data, and the Internet of Things, including beacons. We focus strongly on major European telecoms companies’ case studies. The consolidation trends and the problems that arise along the way will be discussed by Vodafone, Telefonica and NetWorkS! managers.
Of course the workshop will be free of charge, and refreshments will be provided. We will start with breakfast and, after lectures, we would like to invite you to Acanto Restaurant for a lunch prepared by Chef Fabrizio Cadei.
- 09:30 - 10:00
- Registration & Breakfast
- 10:00 - 10:10
- Welcome note
- Kamila Niekraszewicz, General Director, Comarch Italy
Bartosz Skwarczyński, Vice-consul RP
- 10:10 - 10:20
Comarch - Who are we?
- Antonino Manti, Business Development Manager, Comarch Italy
- 10:20 - 10:40
- Analyzing Telecommunications Data for Improved Customer Experience
Wojciech Dziunikowski, OSS Product Manager, Comarch SA
- 10:40 – 11:00
- Unified Inventory – Management of Multi-vendor and Multi-Technology Networks
Frank Sent, Group Leader Processes & Inventory, Operations Planning & Network Tools, Telefonica Germany
- 11:00 - 11:20
- New Challenges & Opportunities in the Internet-of-Everything Era. Or, What Connects Big Trucks with wild running Animals.
Dominik Pacewicz, Head of BSS Product Management, Comarch SA
- 11:20 - 11:40
Coffee & Refreshments
- 11:40 - 12:00
- CASE STUDY: Vodafone
Markus Böhler, Head of Group Performance & Customer Experience Management Systems, Vodafone Germany
- 12:00 - 12:20
- Low Power Innovative devices & standards for IoT: BLE & LoRa
Mariusz Lasek, Director of Comarch Technologies Sp. zo.o.
- 12:20 - 12:40
- CASE STUDY: Fault management in shared networks based on the example T-Mobile and Orange
Marek Szymaniak, Technical Expert, NetWorkS!
- 12:40 - 12:50
- Digital Transformation - panoramica
Gianmario Iamoni, Business Development Manager, Comarch Italy
- 12:50 - 13:00
- Closing note
Marcin Dąbrowski, VP for Telecommunications, Comarch SA
- Principe di Savoia, Piazza della Repubblica 17, Milan, Italy
- 28th of January 2016
- The participation fee
- FREE OF CHARGE for all communication service providers.
- Dress code
- The dress code is business casual.
- Contact info
- In case of any questions please email email@example.com or call +39 320 37 42 928
- There are special gifts and a prize for workshop attendees.